2017 AAF Louie Awards
2016 was an exciting year for us, we had the opportunity to do work for clients with a wide variety of goals and visions. They challenged us to create new brand identities and interactive websites that dazzle the users. We’ve been thrilled with the response from users, but there’s something special about dressing up for an awards show and celebrating a year’s worth of hard work.
This year we brought home:
- Judges’ Choice: Websites, Consumer – Mr. Boston Bartender’s Guide
- Culturally Legit – Kentucky Refugee Ministries
- Gold: Elements of Advertising Art Direction – Waterfront Park Brand System
- Gold: Websites, Consumer – Mr. Boston Bartender’s Guide
- Silver: Online/Interactive Consumer Website – FirstBuild Website
- Silver: Illustration Series – Mr. Boston Drinks Guide Illustrations
- Silver: Art Direction – Kentucky Refugee Ministries Branding
One of the coolest awards we brought home was the Culturally Legit Award for our work on Kentucky Refugee Ministries. This distinction means our work reflects the world as is it today, a mixture and blend of cultures and backgrounds coming together.
The other award we’re really hyped about is the Judges’ Choice for Mr. Boston Bartender’s Guide. We got to create a distinct visual presence for this classic brand, and we’re glad Pat’s art deco illustrations got a shout-out.
Give us a shout if you’d like to be on this list next year. ;)
A post shared by Jason Clark (@cjasonclark) on Feb 24, 2017 at 6:17pm PST
Interactive Design Award from LGDA
By:Jason Clark on 1/14/2011
I’m proud to announce that VIA Studio won a Silver Award for Interactive Graphic Design at the Louisville Graphic Design Association‘s 21st Annual 100 Show on Friday, January 7. The award was for the Actors Theatre website, launched November 1, 2010.Read More »
VIA Clients Win Big at the LEO's Readers Choice Awards
By: Kim Clark on 9/22/2011
VIA loves its clients, and so does the rest of Louisville. Congratulations to the LEO's Readers Choice Winners!Read More »