« Back to Open Positions
Senior Graphic Designer
If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
Our projects are varied but traditionally fall into Strategy, Brand Identity, Digital, and Marketing initiatives. Work with Creative Team to service our clients and their brand expressions. This position requires a deep understanding of their role and discipline. Like all positions at VIA Studio, this role is 100% remote.
Please include your portfolio link upon application.
- Communicate directly with Account Management to design assets that follow the client’s brand guidelines and accomplish project objectives.
- Collaborate with our Creative team to produce various brand collateral including but not limited to digital ads, social media posts, billboards, letterhead, and business cards.
- Work alongside our Development team to implement web-related assets.
- Aid in the development and implementation of client brand strategy and identity through the creation of logos, illustrations, and brand guidelines.
- Assist in presentation development through the creation of mood boards and storyboards.
- A strong ability to pitch work effectively within the internal team and directly to clients.
Skills & Requirements
- Have 5+ years of industry experience in both digital and print design.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating brand identity, illustrations, and advertising projects.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, XD) and modern design tools like Sketch, and Figma.
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, budget, and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of best practices for both digital and print.
- Ability to work independently and take ownership of work.
- Up-to-date with the latest design and marketing trends.
- Experience in animation and motion graphics through After Effects, and Premiere Pro.
- Experience in 3D animation through Cinema 4D, Procreate, or alternative programs.