If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
We’re looking for an intermediate to experienced developer with a solid mix of Front End and Back End development experience. This role will encompass new-project work, maintenance client updates, dev specifications, project estimating, and collaboration with our Design and Strategy teams.
Our agency environment is well structured but fast-paced, and our teams are highly collaborative. We’re looking for someone with top-notch communication & collaboration skills.
A deep love of learning and problem solving is a must. Sometimes clients ask for things that aren’t reasonably achievable. We need someone who comes up with alternate solutions, not just saying “no”.
We are a fully remote team (with access to a co-working space in Nulu). While you won’t be working in a bubble by yourself, spectacular time-management skills are a must.
- React or Vue (NextJS is a bonus)
- PHP with Laravel (or similar frameworks) and WordPress experience
- Front End build tools (Webpack, Mix, Vite, etc)
- Development for eCommerce and payment processing (Stripe, Authorize.Net, etc)
- SQL (we mostly use MySQL)
- API development (REST, GraphQL)
- Email development
- Linux command-line experience (Linux server use, Apache config, database setup, etc is a bonus)