If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
A content strategist fulfills the role of a day-to-day content creator, manager, and observer. While not directly responsible for the brand or strategy behind the content, they are responsible for the execution of the brand and the strategy in the content they produce and manage.
In addition, this role is expected to analyze and report on the impact and effectiveness of marketing efforts they oversee. Collaboration and review with other strategists, and effective communication of insights and recommendations to the wider VIA Studio team will be key. This role is expected to interact with a wide variety of VIA Studio projects weekly - and sometimes daily.
This is not an entry-level position.
- Responsible for designing and launching marketing plans in collaboration with digital strategists
- Responsible for crafting messaging that achieves marketing goals while conforming to brand guidelines.
- Responsible for executing, launching and maintaining paid advertising, social media or any content-rich campaign.
- Responsible for periodic reporting and analysis.
- Works with the Creative Team to develop personas and on-target messaging.
- Supports Project Teams by setting goals and priorities to achieve those goals.
- Supports other Strategists by crafting and publishing messaging to fulfill project or marketing plan goals
- Supports Agency by having domain knowledge of marketing platforms and tools. Reports directly to the Director of Strategy
Skills & Requirements
- Curiosity and a love of this industry, enthusiasm for digital and traditional marketing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail for grammar, punctuation and voice and tone.
- Ability to execute messaging consistent with brand, voice & tone and strategy
- Ability to read, understand and execute detailed marketing plans.
- Ability to synthesize data into clear and concise reporting.
- Ability to receive critical feedback and make adjustments.
- Ability to understand detailed strategies and translate that into tactical messaging.
- Resilience to balance a workload of multiple projects
- Familiarity with all popular digital media platforms and demonstrable experiences with most common (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube).
- Minimum 2 years experience managing content
- Good interpersonal, team & client management skills
- Experience with marketing fundamentals related to our industry
- Familiarity with Google Analytics at minimum, other analytics platforms or measurement tools a plus.
- Understanding of user-experience and digital design