Assistant Account Manager
If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
VIA Studio is looking for a motivated, detail oriented Assistant Account Manager to join our team. This role will offer you a varied education of the ins-and-outs of a digital agency, but your primary focus will be providing our beloved clients thoughtful, diligent service. In addition to client support, you will sharpen your skills by working closely with our Director of Accounts on several key accounts.
This is an entry level position, and while previous agency experience is a bonus, we are open to investing in training less experienced professionals with the desire to learn and grow in their role.
- Ease with building and maintaining successful client relationships
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision
- Ability to work both remotely and in office, as needs arise and evolve
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Understanding of a collaborative work environment
- Admirable time management and no fear when it comes to multi-tasking
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- High attention to detail and are obsessively organized
- Top notch professional approach and appearance
- Knowledge of Google apps, Excel, and Wordpress are a bonus
You would be our front line for client calls - both new and existing. This will range anywhere from billing/account assistance, educating users on particular functions of a site, working with the team to troubleshoot an issue, or taking down initial information for a potential client.
VIA Support Email Management
You would maintain VIA Studio’s support email account. This includes learning how to respond to messages with solutions, or when appropriate, tasking support items to the proper employees.
You would work directly with our Director of Accounts to support several key accounts. Responsibilities include taking client meeting notes, tasking work to the internal team, and building relationships and proactive communication both with our clients and internal team.