« Back to Open Positions
Art Director - Designer
If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
Our projects are varied, but traditionally fall into Strategy, Brand Identity, Digital, and Marketing initiatives. Work with Creative Team to service our clients and their brand expressions. This position requires a deep understanding of their role and discipline. This is not an entry or junior level position.
- Work with client and project teams to execute designs, typography, composition, and concept of projects
- Interact with clients to collaborate on appropriate design solutions for the brand
- Specification of digital projects from a design and user-experience perspective
- Understand the nuances and requirements of both business goals and user paths
Skills & Requirements
- First and foremost: Curiosity and a love of this industry
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, as well as more modern design tools such as Figma
- Extensive experience with digital/marketing strategy and web design concepts
- Ability to provide unique insights to execute client goals & strategies
- Advanced knowledge of design tools & techniques with an understanding of the best practices of asset creation for web and print contrarily.
- Minimum 2 years experience designing for various marketing channels (websites, social media, print collateral, package design, etc)
- Legacy of work that solves problems and stands out visually
- Good interpersonal team & client management skills
- Ability to accurately specify budgets and timelines
- Experience with marketing fundamentals related to our industry
- Familiarity with agile, team-based projects and processes