If you’ve landed on this page, you probably have a good sense of who we are and how we work. We’re a tight-knit team that values collaboration, merit, creativity, and (sometimes brash) honesty. Working for us, you’ll solve problems for great clients. You’ll be part of a culture that values your talent and participation.
A junior designer will be ready to develop their existing skills by working with our design team on a range of ambitious and innovative projects. Responsible for helping drive the creative elements of campaigns, an understanding of branding, typography, layout, and web design will be needed to help the team produce the best work possible. An ideal candidate would also have interest and experience in UX/UI, animation, illustration, environmental designing, and packaging. Communication is a big part of the job, so the junior designer must feel confident enough to contribute throughout the entire creative process. Keeping a finger on the pulse of current trends is also key when moving towards promotion and recognition. You should anticipate the expectation to grow and change as the position and our industry evolves.
• Collaborate with project team members to design thoughtful, creative solutions for a wide range of clients
• Visually communicate the design process from conception through execution
• Support creative needs outlined by Art Directors and Strategists
• Create production ready files
• Work efficiently with a diverse team including designers, strategists, developers, and project managers
• Contribute to project success by having a working knowledge of iterative collaboration, interactive design, and a basic understanding of the development process
• Understanding of typography, color + composition, design thinking, and content strategy with the ability to support brand development
Skills & Requirements
While we appreciate formal job experience and the hard work that goes into earning a degree, your experience should be most evident in your portfolio. The path (school, a job, working the printing desk at Staples, etc.) that brought you there is often irrelevant as long as your skills and passion for design can be demonstrated in your work. What we truly value is great work and it should be immediately apparent that you do as well.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Robust expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
• Experience with design tools - Including but not limited to Figma, Invision, Sketch, Webflow
• Ability to adhere to and build upon brand and campaign systems
• Aptitude for cohesive visuals across photography, illustration, and animation